Post-Game Grades: San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers
By Jay Desai
The San Antonio Spurs improved to 3-0 on their four game road trip through the NBA’s Pacific Division last night with a 93-80 win over the Lakers in Los Angeles.
More from Air Alamo
- Spurs show remarkable poise against Bulls, unlike many fans
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
San Antonio dominated the entire game, building a 26 point lead at one point.
It was a big night for Spurs star Tim Duncan as, one game after joining the 14,000 rebound club, he joined the 25,000 point club, only the 19th player in NBA history to do so.
The Spurs once again shot impressively from three. After torching the Warriors from deep shooting 40% from behind the arc, San Antonio was at it again, hitting 10-of-23 three-point attempts.
Now that the game is over, we have post-game grades for key Spurs players in the San Antonio Los Angeles game!
Check out our player grades below!