The San Antonio Spurs picked up their fifth win of the season with a 93-80 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers in the “City of Angels.”
It was a great night not only for the Spurs but Tim Duncan as well. In what seems to be happening on a nightly basis, Duncan hit another milestone, this time becoming the 19th player in NBA history to join the 25,000 point club.
More from Air Alamo
- Spurs show remarkable poise against Bulls, unlike many fans
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
The former Wake Forest player also became the second player in NBA history to record 25,000 points, 14,000 rebounds, and 2,500 blocks, the other player being the legendary Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Back to the Spurs performance though.
San Antonio put on a clinic from deep, converting 10-of-23 from behind the arc. The Spurs also locked down well defensively, forcing the Lakers to shoot an abysmal 37.3% from the field, led by Kobe Bryant’s ugly 1-of-14 night.
Now that the game is over, we highlights for you from the San Antonio Spurs game between the Los Angeles Lakers!
Check out the highlights below from NBA Daily’s YouTube channel and let us know what you think about the game in the comments section below after watching the highlights!