The San Antonio Spurs won their fifth game in a row on Monday Night. For the second time this season in a matter of days, the Spurs defeated the Portland Trailblazers 93 to 80. The Blazers being the team that they are, kept fighting back and chipping away at the Spurs lead.
More from San Antonio Spurs News
- San Antonio Spurs: Preparing for another DeMar DeRozan All-Star snub
- Rockets suffer another devasting injury before facing San Antonio Spurs
- San Antonio Spurs: 4 Players who led thrilling comeback over Wolves
- San Antonio Spurs: Devin Vassell’s drastic drop in minutes is inexcusable
- San Antonio Spurs News: Mills tapped to lead medal-favorite Australia
When the fourth quarter happened, so did Manu Ginobili. Ginobili erupted in the final quarter as he reeled off 14 in the quarter. He finished with 17. With 9 1/2 minutes left in the game, Ginobili and Danny Green each hit a three-pointer during a Spurs 12-2 run.
Kawhi Leonard returned for the Spurs after missing one game due to a upper respiratory infection. He seemed to have no effects as he led the Spurs 19 points, nine rebounds and 3 assists. This marks this sixth game leading the team in points. LaMarcus Aldridge is the other.
Now it is that time. Lets check out what grades each player received for their performance in the win.
Nov 16, 2015; San Antonio, TX, USA; San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Manu Ginobili (R) dives as he tries steal the ball from Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (L) during the second half at AT&T Center. Mandatory Credit: Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports