Tim Duncan is a legend, a first-ballot Hall of Famer. During his 19 year career, the greatest player in the history of the Spurs franchise has played with 138 different teammates.
More from Spurs News
- Spurs show remarkable poise against Bulls, unlike many fans
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
Duncan’s career is an intriguing one during his time with the Spurs, having teammates ranging from Alex Garcia and Alex Scales to Will Perdue and Willie Burton. Duncan’s stability on one team keeps him from reaching the vast numbers of others around the league — even with his longevity.
Hoops Hype.com takes it a step deeper as it selects the 10 top teammates for Duncan over the years. The website breaks down each player and what accolades they’ve accomplished while playing alongside Duncan.
Here is Hoops Hype’s list of Duncan’s top teammates during his NBA career:1. Tony Parker2. Manu Ginobili3. David Robinson4. Kawhi Leonard5. Bruce Bowen6. Danny Green7. Malik Rose8. Michael Finley9. Boris Diaw10. LaMarcus Aldridge
While looking at the list there are some notable players that are missing from the list. Sean Elliott and George Hill to name a couple.
Have thoughts on the list compiled by Hoops Hype? Did they get it right? Do you see a player that should be ranked higher? Comment below with your top 10 all-time teammates in the Duncan era.