San Antonio Spurs LaMarcus Aldridge was named the Western Conference Player of the Week on Monday.
Aldridge has turned a corner since his performance against the Golden State Warriors which resulted in the Spurs blowout loss. Since then, Aldridge deactivated his twitter account and deemed to concentrate more towards the task at hand and that is brining another title to San Antonio.
It seems to be doing well for the All-Star forward.
More from Air Alamo
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
- Spurs fans show Dejounte Murray support, buy all the New Balance shoes
Over games last week, Aldridge averaged 26 points per game on 59.7 percent shooting. He also averaged 7.3 rebounds and 2.5 blocks per outing. February 3rd Aldridge set a new season-high with 36 points in a win against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Aldridge performance helped the Spurs win all four games during the week. The Spurs are also 16-0 when Aldridge leads the team in scoring.
Through 47 games, Aldridge has helped lead the Spurs to their best start in franchise history while averaging 16.7 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.