The San Antonio Spurs (41-8) have dropped their last two in Dallas against the Mavericks as they look to snap their losing streak on Friday.
Spurs are coming off of a impressive win against the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday and continue to see great play from LaMarcus Aldridge. Aldridge has stepped up his play since Tim Duncan has been sidelined with a knee injury — which will sideline him again for the sixth straight game.
San Antonio also will be dealing with the loss of Manu Ginobili whom will be sideline for at least a month after having surgery Thursday morning after taking knee with 2 1/2 minutes to go in their win against the Pelicans.
This In-State rivalry continues as the Spurs are a seven point favorite going into this game. Here is all the pertinent information you need for the game which will be televised Nationally on ESPN.
- Who: San Antonio Spurs (41-8) vs Dallas Mavericks (28-24)
- Time: 9:30 PM EST
- Location: American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas
- TV | Local: KENS HD National: ESPN
- Radio: WOAI 1200 AM
San Antonio Spurs
- Tim Duncan (soreness, right knee) is out.
- Manu Ginobili (surgical recovery) is out.
- Devin Harris (left great toe sprain) is out.
- Deron Williams (right hip contusion) is questionable.
Next: Spurs vs Mavericks: Prediction & Keys