Highlights: San Antonio Spurs at Philadelphia 76ers
The San Antonio Spurs survived a close battle with the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night, just barely coming out on top 109-103.
On a night where the Spurs were without starters Tony Parker and Tim Duncan and the shooting was poor, it was Kawhi Leonard who saved the day for San Antonio, pacing the team with his 26 points and 10 rebounds.
More from Air Alamo
- San Antonio Spurs: 3 Players who must step up in Aldridge’s absence
- Predicting week 8 results, featuring a double-header with the Warriors
- The Ringer podcast goes crazy over Spurs’ Keldon Johnson
- San Antonio Spurs: Preparing for another DeMar DeRozan All-Star snub
- Rockets suffer another devasting injury before facing San Antonio Spurs
Aron Baynes was also fantastic, subbing in the starting lineup in place of Duncan, scoring 15 points and grabbing nine rebounds.
Philadelphia came extremely close to picking up their first win of the season, outscoring San Antonio 57-48 in the second half and getting as close as within five points in the final minutes. Fortunately though, the Spurs were able to hold on for the win.
Michael Carter-Williams was the man of the night for the win-less Philadelphia team, contributing 24 points, 11 rebounds, and seven assists.
Now that the game has concluded, we have highlights from the Spurs-76ers game! Check out the highlights below from NBA Highlights’ YouTube channel and let us know what you think about them in the comments section below!
Next: San Antonio Spurs Escape Philadelphia, Beat 76ers for 8th Straight Win