The San Antonio Spurs won their 10th game of the season last night, defeating the Indiana Pacers 106-100.
The Spurs found themselves surprisingly down early, even trailing at the half 55-50. San Antonio showed Indiana, however, that they are a championship caliber team capable of any type of comeback.
The Spurs, using an 18-2 run in the fourth, were able to take the lead and never look back, finding themselves with their fifth win in a row and eighth in their last nine games.
More from Air Alamo
- Spurs show remarkable poise against Bulls, unlike many fans
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
San Antonio heavily relied on their “big four” in the win with 87 of their 106 points coming from the combination of Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Kawhi Leonard, and Tony Parker.
Ginobili was the leader of the bunch, finishing with a game high 28 points off the bench. Kawhi Leonard also had a good night, recording a double-double with 21 points and 13 rebounds.
On the other end, the Pacers attack was led by Rodney Stuckey, who scored 22 points in the game.
Now that the game has concluded, we have highlights from the Spurs-Pacers game! Check out the highlights below from Damien Prince’s YouTube channel and let us know what you think about them in the comments section below!