Gregg Popovich is worried the San Antonio Spurs might be satisfied after winning the 2014 NBA Championship, the team’s fifth in 16 years.
Popovich, the head coach of the San Antonio Spurs had this to say “I’m worried for one reason. They are human beings. They are going to feel satisfied.”
More from Spurs News
- Spurs show remarkable poise against Bulls, unlike many fans
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
Gregg Popovich used the defeat in the 2013 NBA Finals as motivation for this past season but now it appears he faces a problem of motivating the team.
Pop, as he is affectionately referred to, says he will need to paint a different picture to try to have the team motivated to potentially repeat in the upcoming season.
Check out Gregg Popovich’s entire plan to move past perfection here in an interview with Buck Harvey of the San Antonio Express-News.
Also, if you enjoy our content here on Air Alamo make sure you follow us on Twitter @AirAlamo for all your San Antonio Spurs news!