The San Antonio Spurs have announced their broadcast schedule for the 2014-2015 NBA Season.
More from Spurs News
- Spurs show remarkable poise against Bulls, unlike many fans
- Devin Vassell is the latest in the Spurs’ collection of silent assassins
- San Antonio Spurs: 5 Players to avoid in any LaMarcus Aldridge deal
- Is Gregg Popovich hiding Luka Samanic as a secret weapon?
- San Antonio Spurs News: More DeRozan trade talk from Chris Haynes
The Spurs will have 74 games broadcast locally in HD on FOX Sports Southwest, KENS-TV (CBS 5) and KMYS-TV (CW 35). FOX Sports Southwest will carry the majority of the games with 60.
The San Antonio Spurs will kick their season off on October 28th, hosting the Dallas Mavericks in a game that can be seen on TNT. The Spurs will also receive their championship rings and raise their fifth banner before the game
San Antonio will have nine games broadcast nationally with seven on TNT and two on ABC.
Bill Land and former San Antonio Spur Sean Elliot will call the games on local TV while Bill Schoening will run the play-by-play on the radio.
Stay tuned to Air Alamo and follow us on twitter @AirAlamo for more coverage on the San Antonio Spurs!