Spurs (49-16) vs. Warriors (23-42)
Jan 4, 2012; San Antonio, TX, USA; San Antonio Spurs forward DeJuan Blair (45) drives the lane against Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson (11) during the first half at the AT
– Time: 9:30 p.m.
– TV: TNT
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Spurs injury report: none.
– Warriors injury report: David Lee (strained groin/hip), Andrew Bogut (left ankle surgery), and Stephen Curry (right ankle surgery) are out. Andris Biedrins (mild concussion), Nate Robinson (hamstring), and Dorell Wright (sprained right ankle) are questionable.
– Best offensive lineup: The Biedrins-Curry-Ellis-Lee-Wright lineup (100.6 minutes) scores 116.7 points per 100 possessions on 52.2 percent shooting.
– Best defensive lineup: The Curry-Elli-Lee-Udoh-Wright lineup (100.6 minutes) allows 86.7 points per 100 possessions. They limit their opponents to 37.6 percent shooting.
– Best overall lineup: The Curry-Ellis-Lee-Udoh-Wright lineup outscores their opponents by 30.0 points per 100 possessions.
– Best one-year adjusted plus/minus: Ekpe Udoh, +9.7.
– Worst one-year adjusted plus/minus: Charles Jenkins, -12.1.
– Top 10 statistical categories: True shooting percentage (5th), eFG% (6th).
– Bottom 10 statistical categories: Turnover rate (8th), defensive efficiency (27th), offensive rebounding rate (29th), defensive rebounding rate (30th), rebounding rate (30th).
– The Warriors have shot 38.9% from the three point line this season. Against San Antonio, the Warriors have shot 42.5% from beyond the arc.
– San Antonio has shot 50% from the three point line against the Warriors this year.
– Golden State averaged 21 assists in two games against the Spurs.
– The Spurs converted on 66.1 percent of their shots inside the paint, according to NBA Stats Cube.
– Klay Thompson averaged 19.5 points, 2.5 assists and 50.0 percent shooting against the Spurs.
– Out of five major statistical categories, Ekpe Udoh is the only health Warriors leader. Udoh leads the team in blocks (1.7).
– After his stinger, Gary Neal may be limited. However, he has shot 66.7 from beyond the arc against the Warriors this season.
– Kawhi Leonard has shot 66.7 from the field against the Warriors this season. Leonard should get ample playing time tonight.