– Time: 8:00 p.m.
– TV: TNT
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Thunder injury report: None.
– Spurs injury report: None.
– Best Game 2 plus/minus: Derek Fisher posted a +9 in 25:50 minutes.
– Worst Game 2 plus/minus: Kendrick Perkins posted a -14 in 24:42 minutes.
– San Antonio is shooting 39% from the corner, down three percent from their regular season rate.
– San Antonio is averaging 30 free throw attempts; Oklahoma City is averaging 29.5 attempts.
– The Spurs are shooting 66.7% from the line. The Thunder are shooting 81.4%.
– The Thunder have been outscored by 21 points in their last five quarters — beginning with their 39-point outburst in the fourth quarter.
– The Spurs totaled 49 assists in two games against the Thunder. San Antonio is 27-3 when they total 25+ assists this season.
– Oklahoma City shot 42.5% from behind the arc in the first two games. They are 25-5 when they shoot better than 40% from behind the arc.
– The Spurs have outscored OKC by 20 points in the paint so far. They converted on 61.3% on these shots while the Thunder converted on 49.3%.
– Tony Parker converted on 11-of-15 shots from at least 10 feet in Game 2.
– Parker totaled a +23 in 78 minutes.
– Tim Duncan posted his sixth double-double of the postseason in Game 2 (11 points, 12 rebounds) despite shooting 2-for-11 from the field. The Spurs have outscored the Thunder by 25 points in his 71 minutes.
– Kevin Durant has gotten to the line 20 free throws this series, which he has made at a 95% clip.
– San Antonio’s triumvirate averaged 62.5 points through two games.
– The Durant, Harden and Westbrook trio averaged 75.5 points including 88 points (79% of Oklahoma City’s offense without counting assists) in Game 2.
– The Spurs have a -5.0 net rating with Sefolosha on the court compared to a +12.9 net rating when he’s off the court.
– Sefolosha corraled 8% of the Thunder’s rebounds in his time on the floor, compared to 4.1% for Derek Fisher. Thabo is an equally strong defender, if not better, and more athletic than Fisher. His 43.7% from behind the arc is actually better than Fisher. He needs to play more in Game 3.
– San Antonio’s eFG% drops from 62% to 53% when Serge Ibaka is patrolling the paint.
– With Collison on the floor, the Thunder’s net rating is -13.9.