– Time: 8:00 p.m.
– TV: TNT
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Thunder injury report: None.
– Spurs injury report: None.
– Best Game 1 plus/minus: Thabo Sefolosha posted a +11 in 30:54 minutes.
– Worst Game 1 plus/minus: James Harden posted a -11 in 30:56 minutes.
– Oklahoma City converted on 39.4% of their shots inside the paint; they finished with 26 points. San Antonio converted on 58.5% of their shots inside the paint; they finished with 50 points.
– The Thunder shot 39.1% from behind the arc, besting the Spurs’ 33.3% mark.
– San Antonio grabbed 50 rebounds in Game 1. They have reached that mark nine times all season.
– The Spurs only made 28.6% of their shots from the corner, a 15% decrease from the regular season.
– Kevin Durant, James Harden and Russell Westbrook went 22-for-57 (38.6%) from the field.
– Harden and Westbrook typically get to the line often — they average around 12 attempts from the foul line a game — but San Antonio shut down that aspect of their games. They combined for two free attempts in Game 1.
– Derek Fisher scored 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting. It was highest point total with the Thunder since Apr. 13 in a 26-point victory over Sacramento.
– Oklahoma excelled in transition due to the Spurs’ 14 first half turnovers. They finished with 17 points on the break and posted an impressive 1.37 points per possession in transition.
– The Thunder scored 1.10 PPP on isolations in Game 1 compared to 0.87 in regular season.
– The Spurs’ bench combined for a +30.
– San Antonio scored 1.48 PPP on cuts, up from 1.24 in regular season.