– Time: 9:30 p.m.
– TV: TNT
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Spurs injury report: None.
– Clippers injury report: None.
– Best Game 3 plus/minus: Caron Butler (zero points, six rebounds, three assists) posted a team high +3 in 24:07.
– Worst Game 3 plus/minus: Chris Paul (19 points, two assists) posted a team low -11 in 23:22.
– Los Angeles shot 9-for-18 from the foul line; they are shooting 64.8% this series.
– Eight of those misses came from Reggie Evans who was Pop’s target for his patented “Hack-A-Shaq” philosophy.
– Blake Griffin grabbed 16 rebounds (a new playoff high) and added 28 points. Griffin scored 14 points in the first quarter.
– Los Angeles is 27-16 when Griffin notches a double-double.
– The Clippers outrebounded the Spurs (44-41) for the first game all series.
– The Clippers are 19-8 when Chris Paul notches a double-double. Paul totaled 12 points and 11 assists in Game 3.
– Eric Bledsoe, Game 1’s darling, had another poor offensive game. He finished with two points, two assists and one rebound in 16:14.
– Tim Duncan posted his fourth double-double of the playoffs, with 19 points and 13 rebounds.
– Tony Parker has surpassed the 20-point plateau four times in the postseason, including two consecutive games with 20-plus points.
– The Spurs are No. 1 in points per possessions on plays classified as cuts (1.29 PPP), put backs (1.43 PPP) and spot-ups (1.19 PPP) during the playoffs.
– San Antonio is second in pick-and-roll (0.89 PPP) and transition (1.27 PPP).
– In every statistical category during the playoffs, San Antonio bests the Clippers in PPP.