– Time: 8:30 p.m.
– TV: FSSW, TNT
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Clippers injury report: Blake Griffin (sprained left knee) said he will play tonight.
– Spurs injury report: None.
– Best one-year adjusted plus/minus: Eric Bledsoe posted a +17.78 in 463.55 minutes, according to Basketball Value.
– Worst one-year adjusted plus/minus: Reggie Evans posted a -16.84 in 771.18 minutes.
– Best offensive lineup: The Paul-Williams-Butler-Griffin-Jordan lineup (193.3 minutes) scored 121.0 points per 100 possessions on 49.8 percent shooting, according to Basketball Reference.
– Best defensive lineup: The Paul-Billups-Butler-Griffin Jordan lineup (271.3 minutes) allowed 98.2 points per 100 possessions with an impressive 41.6 percent shooting against.
– Best overall lineup: The Paul-Billups-Butler-Griffin Jordan lineup outscored their opponents by 16.7 points per 100 possessions.
– Best playoff lineup: The Bledsoe-Williams-Young-Evans-Martin outscored their opponents by 18.95 points per 100 possession in 32.5 minutes this postseason.
– The Spurs shot 44.2 percent from behind the arc against the Clippers; they converted on 11-of-23 (47.8 percent) 3-pointers from the corner.
– Griffin won’t be playing 100 percent healthy, instead he’ll be operating at around 75 to 80 percent. ”Hopefully more than that, but realistically, probably about that,” Griffin said. ”But my knee hasn’t gotten worse. That’s the encouraging thing. It just needs time, and we haven’t had much of it.”
– Vinny Del Negro did say, however, that if it was the regular season, Griffin would sit out a “week or two.”
– Del Negro is expected to make a decision on Griffin’s availability for Game 1 after the Clippers’ Tuesday morning shootaround.
– The Clippers are outscored by 11.6 points per 100 possession when Griffin is sidelined this year.