– Time: 7 p.m.
– TV: FSSW, TNT
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Jazz injury report: None.
– Spurs injury report: None.
– Best Game 3 plus/minus: Enes Kanter (two points, three rebounds) posted a +4 in 10:26.
– Worst Game 3 plus/minus: Al Jefferson (21 points, 11 rebounds) posted a -16 in 37:34.
– The Spurs have attempted 97 shots inside the paint compared to 85 for Utah, per NBA Stats Cube. They scored 170 points on shots inside the paint, including non-restricted area. Utah scored 108 points on these shots.
– San Antonio shot 40.9 percent on corner 3-pointers. Utah only made one corner 3-pointer all series.
– The Spurs outscored Utah by 21.4 points per 100 possessions this series.
– Utah averaged 93 points per 100 possessions against the Spurs’ defense. They shot 38.8 percent from the field.
– Tony Parker averaged 24.3 points and 7.7 assists in the first three games of the series.
– Tim Duncan averaged a double-double this series, totaling 15.3 points and 10 rebounds per game.
– Al Jefferson averaged 15.7 points and eight rebounds through Game 3.
– Devin Harris finally played a good game. He scored 21 points on 8-of-15 shooting. Harris struggled in the fourth quarter, however.
– San Antonio blocked a season-high 11 shots on Saturday.
– Utah grabbed 52.5 percent of total rebounds while the Spurs grabbed 47.5 percent.
– San Antonio has limited the Jazz to 17 assists per game.
– Utah has attempted 48 more midrange shots than the Spurs. They converted on these shots at a 36 percent clip.
– With a win tonight, the Spurs will have won seven of eight games against the Jazz this year.