– Time: 9:30 p.m.
– TV: FSSW, ESPN
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Spurs injury report: Gary Neal (stinger) is out.
– Suns injury report: Channing Frye (right shoulder) and Grant Hill (right knee surgery) are day-to-day.
– Best offensive lineup: The Telfair-Redd-Childress-Morris-Lopez lineup (147.4 minutes) scores 119.3 points per 100 possessions on 49.2 percent shooting.
– Best defensive lineup: The Nash-Hill-Dudley-Frye-Gortat lineup (746.3 minutes) allows 101.2 points per 100 possessions. They limit their opponents to 43.5 percent shooting.
– Best overall lineup: The Nash-Hill-Dudley-Frye-Gortat lineup outscores their opponents by 13.4 points per 100 possessions.
– Best one-year adjusted plus/minus: Steve Nash, +12.38.
– Worst one-year adjusted plus/minus: Hakim Warrick, -22.18.
– Top 10 statistical categories: Turnover rate (7th), eFG% (8th), opponent free throw rate (8th), offensive efficiency (9th).
– Bottom 10 statistical categories: Defensive efficiency (20th), free throw rate (20th), opponent turnover rate (21st), offensive rebounding rate (22nd), opponent offensive rebounding rate (24th).
– The Suns normally shoot about 34.5 percent from behind the arc but in three games against the Spurs, they only converted on 28.6 percent of their 3-pointers. The Spurs limited Phoenix to 2-of-11 shooting from the corner, specifically.
– Phoenix averaged 16.3 assists in three games against the Spurs.
– The Spurs converted on 66.1 percent of their shots inside the paint, according to NBA Stats Cube.
– Steve Nash averaged 12.7 points, six assists and 46.2 percent shooting against the Spurs. His assist average drops to 8.6 on the second game of a back-to-back.
– Marcin Gortat averaged 17 points, 12 rebounds and 48.9 percent shooting.
– Although we might not see too much of the Big Three tonight, it’s still pretty important to note that Tony Parker averaged 18.3 points and seven assists against Phoenix this year.
– The same concern applies to Tim Duncan. Duncan, while he may not play much (or at all) tonight, averaged 23 points, 11 rebounds and 68.2 percent shooting against the Suns.