– Time: 7:30 p.m.
– TV: FSSW
– Radio: 1200 WOAI, 1350 KCOR
– Trail Blazers injury report: LaMarcus Aldridge (right hip), Raymond Felton (Achilles), Elliot Williams (left shoulder) and Shawne Williams (left foot) are out.
– Spurs injury report: None.
– Best offensive lineup: Felton-Crawford-Batum-Wallace-Aldridge (103.7 minutes) scored 113.9 points per 100 possessions on 46.1 percent shooting.
– Best defensive lineup: Felton-Matthews-Wallace-Aldridge-Camby (404.4 minutes) allowed 97.1 points per 100 possessions on 44.7 percent shooting.
– Best overall lineup: Felton-Crawford-Batum-Wallace-Aldridge outscores their opponents by 9.7 points per 100 possessions.
– Best adjusted plus/minus: LaMarcus Aldridge, +6.49.
– Worst adjusted plus/minus: Jamal Crawford, -6.54.
– In his only game against the Trail Blazers, Tony Parker scored 20 points and dished out nine assists.
– With a win, the Spurs clinch the No. 1 overall seed in the Western Conference.
– The Trail Blazers are 3-7 in their last 10 games, losing by an average margin of 10.7 points.
– Other than Sacramento, Portland has the least amount of road wins in the entire conference.
– In the month of April, Felton averaged 16.4 points and 7.3 assists while shooting 52.9 percent. His absence will force Jonny Flynn (10.4 PER) into action.
– The Blazers are 9-20 since their 40 point victory over the Spurs on Feb. 21.
– JJ Hickson has averaged 13.7 points, 7.8 rebounds and 55 percent shooting since joining the Trail Blazers.
– The Spurs converted on 33 percent of their corner 3-pointers in two games against the Trail Blazers.